terça-feira, 23 de junho de 2009

Today's fortune: Try to compliment someone today

I'll try to be cool and not become a hatter, but da fuck? this is not even a fortune, this is more like an advice from my grandmah when we use to go visit my uncles, aunts and cousins and she would tell me to be nice and compliment those fat ugly ladies, nothing against fat people anyway im chubby so fuck off, with hypocritictal lies on their faces telling them "oh lord, you are looking good" "ooo aunt, you're the sweetest person in the world" while in my thoughts like "go to a spa for god sakes" and "one more piece of cake and this bitch will fly in pieces all over the room" was poping up like a hijack in a nasty infected pc. But anyway, I'll try to do it, if I really see somebody that deserves to be complimented, not that my compliment matters but I'll not lie using politeness as a main wheel in all social conventions. by the way i don't really care about politeness theory cause, like my folks use to say, ugly face (read negative face) is hunger to me, go eat something.

life is too short to be stupid.

peace out.


2 comentários:

  1. Salut Marcelo! Sa inteleg ca ne-am apucat de scris pe blog? Welcome! Imi place prima ta postare. E funny. :)))

    ResponderExcluir
  2. NU trebuie sa minti sa faci un compliment...daca minti nici nu mai are valoare de compliment e doar o minciuna ...compliment inseamna sa ii subliniezi cuiva o calitate reala..probabil o sa zici ca is gay cu comentul asta dar asta e...

    ResponderExcluir