quarta-feira, 24 de junho de 2009

Today's fortune: It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious

I dunno whats going on with orkut, if he is on crack, been abused, childhood trauma, but the thing is, THIS IS NOT MY FORTUNE, it's more like if it is speaking its mind... luckly this time I couldnt agree more, I wouldnt call it charm but to keep up a good bar/club/pub/or any social meeting place conversation at least the main ideas of the talk has to be of common interest... and people for jhsc, my man, sakes when the conversation is been abruptly interrupted in every damn 5 minutes and those minutes inbetween lasts at least 2 minutes in each pause the best to do is "farewell, keep up with your lovely evening, im out of here" "live long and prosper" (for the geek conventions if this is a case of a geek in need).

Life is too short to waste time on tedious moments.

By my heel, I care not.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário