quinta-feira, 25 de junho de 2009

Today's fortune: If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion

I'll wait for a long time till it says u'll win a million bucks tomorrow. Anyway, time is short today so I'll just say that I like to have choices, other ways to be happy, not that I'm not benevolent but beer makes me happy too and I'm funny when I'm drunk (I dont really remember these moments, but people told me so) so im happy and i'm makin people happy. free will to find a way to make people happy! Or free will to make them suffer in pain for eternity (gods free will by the way, if my interpretation is not wrong, cause he can do whatever cross his mind even saves a motherfucker convi or a ho ((by the way I think they all deserves to get into heaven, served this planet a great job making people happy since day 1)) ). Using his book in my advantage, he grew a tree with fruits that had the power to send man out of the garden to suffer or, in case Adan didn't want to try it, stay inside and get bored with the lift songs of the place. Thanks to Eve nowadyas we have Rock, by the way Ben Kweller - Make it Up is the soundtrack of this arcticle.

Life is too short, long enough or too long, how you live it: you choose.

"Good night Benjamin!" "Good night Daisy."



Um comentário: